Even when you’re taking other treatment for PCOS, these remedies will certainly help you in the long term.
1. Exercise regularly
- You can run walk or go for cycling or to the fitness center, but do it regularly. Don’t do an excessive amount of exercise too quickly. Enhance the workout routines regularly, so it doesn’t develop into a stressful exercise.
- Most common issue of PCOS people suffers is they are not able to reduce weight easily. But keep in mind that regular exercise can reduce the symptoms of PCOS for a long term.
- Mainly focus on Stomach exercises to reduce stomach fat.
2. Keep a nutritious diet
A healthy and well balanced diet is important and you will see tremendous change. It will reduce or decrease the PCOS symptoms.
- You have to strictly restricted sweet and fried meals. Avoid high calorie meals. And if you have cravings for sweets then eat fruits.
- Eat frequent small meals and not large and irregular ones. This will also help you avoid snacking in between.
- Breakfast is an important meal of the day. Make sure that you eat a nourishing breakfast on time.
- Plan your meal for the day and follow your plan. This can show you how to keep away from junk meals.
- Add fibrous meals in your weight loss program like brown rice and entire wheat bread.
- Avoid dairy products.
3. Maintain a stable ovulation cycle
PCOS impacts the ovulation cycle. It interferes with menstruation and fertility, making periods irregular and being pregnant tough.
A steady ovulation cycle is essential in controlling PCOS signs. You'll be able to assist your self by avoiding unnatural ingestions.
As an illustration, generally, ladies take capsules to postpone their menstruation cycle. This needs to be minimized, if not completely avoided.
4. Eat particular diets
In AYURVEDA, it suggest that you should include some special ingredients in your daily meal for PCOS sufferers.
- You can consume bitter gourd as a vegetable or drink its juice. It also helps to control blood sugar level. You can also consume Amla or Indian gooseberry, it has same effect.
- Also the Fenugreek leaves and tulsi or basil helps to control insulin ranges. PCOS people have high level of insulin and it leads to high blood sugar level. .
- A tablespoon of honey, blended with lemon and water is good for your sweets craving and weight control.
5. Keep your body and mind stress-free
- Do yoga and pranayamas. Surya Namaskar is a very helpful and all round exercise which helps to burn and reduce excess fats. The very best factor about yoga is that it can be done in groups. This motivates you to persevere with it.
- Be with nature and fresh air.
- Do meditation. It will help you to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Spend time with your family and friends. It'll help you see things in perspective, and enjoy life on a lighter note.
- Do what you love, that can be your real stress buster.