Chocolate chip cookies are the most delicious and chewiest cookies you will ever eat. This buttery and chocolaty cookies can make your day extra sweet. And as we know, no other sweet can beat the taste of chocolate. Well everything tastes yummy when it comes to chocolate.
Who says that tasty chocolate chip cookies are only made using eggs? So today I am going to break that myth by sharing my delicious homemade eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe.
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Ingredients for chocolate chip cookies
- All purpose flour (maida) – 1 cup (200 gm)
- Powdered Sugar/Castor Sugar – 1/4th cup (50 gm)
- Honey – 2 Tbsp or Brown sugar - 1/4th cup (50 gm)
- Baking soda – ½ Tsp
- Corn flour – ½ Tsp
- Choco chips/chocolate chunks – 1/4th cup
- Softened butter – ½ cup
- Milk – 2 to 2.1/2 Tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – ½ Tsp
- Take a big bowl, add ½ cup of softened butter (I am using normal salted amul butter here) and 1/4th cup of powdered sugar and whisk for 2-3 minutes till sugar melts and the mixture becomes whitish in colour.
- Add 2 Tbsp of honey (If you don’t like too much sweet then you can add accordingly), ½ Tsp vanilla essence and mix it well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, take 1 cup of all purpose flour (maida) with ½ Tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Add choco chips or chocolate chunks into it and make sure that the maida coats it well.
- Add this mixture into butter mixture and mix it with wooden or rubber spatula.
- Now add milk into it until it makes perfect dough consistency (Don’t make runny consistency).